Newsom scandal North Bay connection

My buddy Scott tells me Ruby Rippey was the morning news anchor on KFTY-TV before she left to work in Newsom's office. He knows because he took over that job (KFTY, not Newsom's office) when she left. Too bad KFTY doesn't do news anymore, they would have a juicy angle. A guest on KNEW's Armstrong and Getty this morning suggested this affair could actually be a positive for Gavin - makes him look sexier, maybe. And for national political stature, makes him look a lot more heterosexual.

Comments

DodgerScott said…
Ruby was great. And despite returning to TV after a long stint in radio, she made me feel confident in what I was doing. I hope she and Alex can work things out. They have a young son too.

More heterosexual? You're kidding me right? When I met him for the first time at the Napa Valley Wine Auction, Gavin just oozed testosterone. I have two words to debunk that theory: Kimberly Guilfoyle. Woof!

Popular posts from this blog

How I have neglected my blog and the sadness that results

"Mikey Angels" flies off in both directions at once

Indians owned slaves? Did I sleep through that history lesson?