Everything is under controk

It is a beautiful day in Napa, all the colors are so vivid!
I did not hesitate to confront the insurgent gopher activity head on. Yesterday I did some research on anti-gopher tactics, ranging from trapping (and then what do you do with them, put on a radio collar and release them out in the wild?) to pumping propane into the burrows and lighting it (which sounded like fun but required too much equipment.) I settled for some gas bombs from Home Depot. Sulfur something and sodium something. (My computer screen is very blurrry lately, have you noticedd that?) So I excavated as instructed, lit the fuse, and - "fire in the hole!" - I think I got the little bugger. No sign of new mounds today. I did get a little snootful of the gas, however, during the procession. I thought at forst it were affecthing me in some ways negatatively, that being to have had inhaleded something os the gaasss buit now habing hadd a goob nithgththsdtdhs sleep I am for surely now for usure feeelign just fine.
That"s allI has having time forr now. I thnink I have my feet on tthe wrongg legs and need too pet hte cat-.

Comments

Anonymous said…
"...license to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior firepower and superior intelligence..."

Popular posts from this blog

How I have neglected my blog and the sadness that results

"Mikey Angels" flies off in both directions at once

Indians owned slaves? Did I sleep through that history lesson?