Endlessly answering questions

If you are familiar with the myspace bulletin, this will make sense. If this does not make sense, well, you know, it's Friday and it's been a long week so get off my back!

1. What is the status of you and the last person you kissed?
still married as far as I know

2. What's bothering you right now?
Brenna

3. What is in your wallet?
i don't have a wallet, I carry everything in my hands all the time

4. Wallpaper on your computer's desktop?
i don't have wallpaper but the desktop is freshly painted

5. Background on your cell phone?
well, it's a Razr and I bought it at the mall. It's black.

6. What do you want in your life right now?
bowl of cereal but there isn't any

7. Listening to?
the voices in my head, always the voices

8. Have you ever kissed anyone named Billy?
actually yes, which might be embarassing but he's 14 months old

9. Eating/chewing?
i am in favor of both.

10. What's your favorite thing to have on your bed?
a canned ham

11. Do you believe in a soulmate?
yes, a soulmate is like coffeemate, something to add to your own soul that makes it better. But also there's a lot of chemical additives so not too much.

12. What do you wear to bed?
wetsuit, just in case there's a tsunami

13. Do you remember your dreams?
why, did I do something wrong?

14. Who will you sleep with tomorrow?
my soulmate. Or my coffeemate.

15. Have you ever been gambling?
does betting on the pig races at the fair count?

16. What's something you wish you could understand better?
why i'm writing this

17. What did you do last weekend?
spent a lot of time visualizing world peace. Didn't help.

19. Who is the last person you hugged?
winston churchill. Or that may have been a dream.

20. Orange or apple juice?
a little splash of orange, please, but don't dilute the vodka

21. Who was the last person you went somewhere with?
my soulmate and I went upstairs, and later we came back down

22. What was the last text message you got?
Sarah said she was fixing dinner and then she bailed

23. Have you ever kissed anyone on your top 8?
yes, but I have not kissed the movie "300"

24. What was the last thing you drank?
wish i could remember, need to cut down on that

25. Whose house did you go to last night?
Ask not whose house I go to, ask what you can do for the houses!

26. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
sarah like a year and a half ago

27. Are you bored?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

28. What is the last movie you watched?
the last king of Scotland - which is not about scotland at all so don't be fooled...

29. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
coffee (with coffeemate), lemonade, wine - sometimes all mixed together

30. What are you excited about?
world peace. or world war, I forget

31. Do you want someone you can't have?
yes, i want a butler and a maid

32. Who was last to slap your butt?
some Senator in the men's room at the Minneapolis airport

33. Where was the last place you went?
the kitchen, physically, but my spirit recently visited the planet Gondar in the purple universe.

35. Have you cried recently?
i'm crying right now

36. Whats on tv?
many wonderful programs chock full of enlightenment, but I'll be watching something else

37. Is taking a shower a daily habit?
yes, and I sure wish I could remember to do it BEFORE i get dressed

38. What's your favorite song?
i love to hear the birthday song sung to me because it reminds me that I am just a little closer to dying

39. Do you like the town you live in?
Well, let's just say we're more than friends...

40. Height?
Yes, I have some, but I'm more into width these days.

Comments

Matsby said…
Awesome. Really clever!

Popular posts from this blog

How I have neglected my blog and the sadness that results

Indians owned slaves? Did I sleep through that history lesson?

"Mikey Angels" flies off in both directions at once